Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 A Very Good Year for Writing...

Best wishes to all my blog readers. I enjoy sharing what I learn about writing. I finished my new novel "Flesh, Bone, Clone" in 2013 it was a three year labor of love. I getting ready to start on my new novel and hope I can be done with it in 6 month's to a year.

Look for my Flesh, Bone, Clone ad's, video and print during 2014.

Good luck in 2014 much success in your writing or what ever else you pursue.

Sincerely,

Ed Murphy
Author

Below is a picture of Ernie, he was my buddy and pal, always by my side no matter what was going on in my life. I miss him sitting at my side all day. Someday I'm going to write a book about Ernie and his adventures. This picture always makes me smile.




Ed Murphy is the author of -

"Cure Complex" www.curecomplex.com

"Flesh, Bone, Clone" (Coming Soon) www.fleshboneclone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment