Monday, January 3, 2011

What this blog is about!


Welcome to my Blog. I've decided to keep my fans appraised about my progress in writing. At the moment I'm completing a new novel with the working title of "Flesh, Bone, Clone" (copyright© 2014 Edward R. Murphy) - it's an action adventure medical thriller. I plan on finishing the novel by the end of February 2014. I'm sending the manuscript to a few new publishers. I have my old publisher (Hardshell Word Factory) as a standby. I'd like to see if perhaps a new publisher could bring a fresh breath of air to the marketing side.

I am going to start an effort to land an agent for my writing. If you know of one let me know. I understand in order to be successful you really need to have the representation of an agent.

I have a new novel in the wings but I'm holding off until I wrap up my current one. I also want to update and rewrite my published novel "Cure Complex" (copyright©2003 Ed Murphy). I think new developments in medicine and science applied to the 2003 novel would greatly enhance the story. Also I have come a long way in fleshing out characters in a story.

I'm changing my official author's name from "Ed Murphy" to "Edward R. Murphy". There is an author that uses the Ed Murphy moniker and he writes religious books that have received terrible reviews by the critics. Unfortunately for me book selling websites keep getting us mixed up. They claim I wrote his book and he wrote mine. I have even been elevated to the level of Doctor on many sites. I wish it was true but...!

Hope you enjoy this blog. Let me know what you think. If you want please pass it on.

ERM

No comments:

Post a Comment